My love for Kansas City began when I was a young child coming up to shop on the Plaza with my mom. That love intensified when I moved to KC to obtain my undergraduate degree at UMKC in Interpersonal & Public Communications. I began my career working for a local community development agency, MainCor, and quickly gained a deep appreciation for community involvement. Working at Buttonwood allows me to continue working within the community while building great relationships with our clients.
I currently live in Waldo with my partner, Jordon, and we adore our neighborhood. In my spare time, I enjoy exploring Kansas City’s many activities and live music venues. Even after living in KC for nearly 6 years, I still have so much to see! Jazz has become a strong passion of mine and I really enjoy working with KC Jazz ALIVE to enhance jazz in our city!
Client Relations and Marketing Specialist
Macy is responsible for leading the firm in implementing marketing activities with an innovative approach and persuasive technique. She oversees and enhances the current and prospective client experiences.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Client Relations & Marketing Specialist, Buttonwood Financial Group, LLC: 2016 – present
- Event Coordinator, Buttonwood Art Space: 2016 – present
- Social Media / Website Consultant, KC Jazz ALIVE: 2016 – present
- Communications & Marketing Manager, MainCor & MSCID: 2015 – 2016
- University of Missouri – Kansas City Alumni: 2016