Mitchell serves clients as Wealth Management Strategist with Buttonwood Financial Group, LLC, a full service Wealth Management company with over $350 million in investment assets under direct management. Our vision at Buttonwood is to demonstrate a depth of knowledge, open accessibility, logic-based decision making, and trustworthiness to our clients with unwavering commitment to the complete financial health of each person and family we work for. Mitchell, with his wife, Brooke, and their golden retriever, Leo, live in the Waldo neighborhood of KC. They enjoy social outings, meeting new people, spending time with family and friends, and love sports.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Wealth Management Strategist, Buttonwood Financial Group: 2014 – present
- Board Member, Creative Pathways Residential Supports: 2016 – present
- Client Service Representative, LaBrunerie Financial: 2013 – 2014
- IRA Specialist, Bank Midwest: 2012 – 2013
- Internship, Wilkerson & Reynolds Wealth Management: 2011 – 2012
- Volunteer Tax Preparer, Central Missouri Community Action – 2011
Registrations / Licenses
- Life and Health – Insurance License
- Bachelor of Science in Personal Financial Planning, University of Missouri
Mission: Buttonwood Financial Group, LLC
Our mission as a Family CFO is to positively impact each of our clients by providing ongoing consultative assistance, allowing them to organize and take control of their financial lives. Buttonwood accomplishes this by simplifying, organizing, and executing holistic financial strategies in harmony with our multigenerational clients’ financial lives. We coach, teach, mentor, and guide with genuine authenticity in our client’s best interest. We care about serving our community and our clients with passion and integrity.