An intro to personal finance class in college opened my eyes to helping families with their finances. During school and after graduating from the University of Missouri, my career began through various internships and positions. Soon after arriving in Kansas City, I found Buttonwood’s role in families’ lives to fit perfect with my passion.
I currently live in the Waldo neighborhood of Kansas City with my wife, Brooke. A lot of our free time is spent with our golden retriever, Leo and cheering for the Royals, Chiefs, and Mizzou Tigers.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Wealth Management Strategist, Buttonwood Financial Group: 2014 – present
- Board Member, GUILDit: 2017 – present
- Board Member, Creative Pathways Residential Supports: 2016 – present
- Client Service Representative, LaBrunerie Financial: 2013 – 2014
- IRA Specialist, Bank Midwest: 2012 – 2013
- Internship, Wilkerson & Reynolds Wealth Management: 2011 – 2012
- Volunteer Tax Preparer, Central Missouri Community Action – 2011
Registrations / Licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Life and Health – Insurance License
- Bachelor of Science in Personal Financial Planning, University of Missouri