Buttonwood is Hiring!
Client Service and Portfolio Administration Specialist
Buttonwood Financial Group is a well-established wealth management firm seeking a Client Service Specialist to join our team! We offer a great environment, a reputation for excellence, established clients and excellent growth potential to help you reach your personal and career goals.
Our employees are as important as our clients, and we work to provide both with a great atmosphere and learning environment. We value our employees and we take pride in recognizing their outstanding talents and efforts. We are committed to the delivery of superior quality of services based on a foundation of honesty, integrity and ethical treatment.
We are currently seeking a Client Service Specialist who is familiar with the wealth management industry, as well as considerable knowledge of financial planning and investment management philosophies. This position requires a goal-oriented, self-motivated and professional person. The primary responsibilities will be: providing technical portfolio administration, investment management support, maintaining client relationships and managing client information, as well as developing and improving client service and company processes and procedures. All candidates should demonstrate a desire to network, build relationships and communicate effectively with people.
- Provide high-level administrative support for the professional advisory team
- Manage incoming correspondence, including faxes, email and phone and respond to routine inquiries
- Provide technical portfolio administration and investment management support
- Leverage experience and judgment to review day to day client service and business operational policies to make continuous improvements
- Process client data in CRM, financial planning software and investment management software
- Maintain CRM software and contact database to keep current for sorting, reporting, scheduling, fee tracking and marketing purposes
- Work with advisor to oversee client relationships and provide client follow-up from meetings, e-mails and phone calls
- Manage all client information and analyze data identifying concerns and updating or correcting information
- Prepare proper planning agreements, forms and applications for new and existing client meetings
- Continually learn other functions, operations and requests to properly leverage advisory team, including but not limited to money transfers and trading
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in the wealth management industry
- Sound understanding of technical portfolio administration and investment management
- In-depth understanding of time value of money: present value, future value, annuity payments, internal rate of return and compounding interest
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify, meet and follow through with client’s needs and requirements
- Must demonstrate excellence in organizational and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of CRM, financial planning and investment management software
- Professional and knowledgeable demeanor
- Salary with incentive performance-based pay program
- Career track available with opportunities for advancement
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Mentorship and learning opportunities
- Other benefits include: paid time off for volunteer work, reimbursement for approved educational courses and industry designations, tax prep services, and use of software or systems for personal financial planning and asset management.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Selected candidate may be required to pass a drug test and background check. To submit an resume please email info@ButtonwoodFG.com.
To find out more about Buttonwood Financial Group, please visit our website.