Wealth Management Strategist
Areas of Expertise
- Insurance Strategy
- Financial Planning
Assisting people in realizing solutions for their financial lives is a passion of mine. I enjoy doing this by listening and providing honest feedback based on my subject matter expertise while building trusted friendships with clients.
Originally from Kirkwood, MO, I have lived in Kansas City since 2008. I live with my wife, Betsey and 3 sons, Jack (9), Will (6) and David (3) in beautiful Brookside where we like to play and watch all kinds of sports.
In my free time, I enjoy volunteering with Cub Scout Troop 16, participating in Rotary Club 13’s Kansas City day, coaching lacrosse, supporting St. Andrews Church and The American Royal.
Professional & Community
- Wealth Management Strategist, Buttonwood Financial Group, LLC: 2021 – present
- Brookside Lacrosse Club: 2020 – present
- Mizzou Alumni Association: 2009 – present
- Rotary Club 13’s Great Kansas City Day: 2012 – present
- Lector and Usher at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church: 2012 – present
- Olathe Lacrosse Assistant Coach: 2010 – 2011
- University of Missouri Lacrosse Athlete: 2001 – 2004
Registrations / Licenses
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Property and Casualty Insurance License (MO)
- CFP Certification Curriculum
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Missouri – Columbia
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies, Fontbonne University