Wealth Management Strategist
I graduated from Kansas State University with a Bachelor of Science, where I majored in Marketing with a minor in Business. Upon graduating in May of 2016, I was led to Kansas City to begin my career in the financial planning industry. I worked closely with advisors and their clients to create a well thought-out and intentional plan. As I transitioned to the Buttonwood Team in November 2018, I brought with me knowledge and experience as it relates to the industry, such as client relationship management and utilizing investment platforms.
I currently live in Hyde Park in Midtown Kansas City. My free time consists of traveling to Omaha to spend time with my family, cheering on the Wildcats, exploring new restaurants in the KC Metro and participating in intramural activities with friends.
Professional & Community
- Wealth Management Strategist, Buttonwood Financial Group, LLC: 2018 – present
- Volunteer, Catholic Charities of MO: 2018 – present
- Associate Financial Advisor, Scott Penning Team – Northwestern Mutual: Jan 2018 – Oct 2018
- Associate Financial Representative, J. Black Financial Group: Mar 2017 – Dec 2017
- Associate Financial Representative, Ethan Corday – Colin Starr – Edward Gipson – Tim Moyer – Northwestern Mutual: Aug 2016 – Feb 2017
- College Financial Representative Internship, Northwestern Mutual: May 2016 – Aug 2016
- Kansas State Alumnus – 2016
Registrations / Licenses
- Life & Health – Insurance License
- Series 6
- Series 63