What Makes Buttonwood Stand Out?
There are many options available in today’s world of financial advisors. Buttonwood serves in a unique niche; Your Family CFO. While asset managers focus only on investments, our fiduciary role ensures your best interest remains top of mind as we implement your holistic strategy.
What makes Buttonwood unique in the industry?
- We work for you, not for a big corporation. Each piece of strategy we implement for you has your absolute best interest in mind. We aren’t focused on selling you products, we provide solutions.
- Our holistic approach allows us to look 10, 20 even 50 years into the future to avoid financial “potholes” others may miss.
- We have a strong multigenerational approach. We work with you, your older generations and your younger generations to ensure you are set up for success for years to come.
- We provide you with the best of both worlds: Investment management across multiple custodial platforms, plus the development and implementation of comprehensive strategy usually only found in a “family office” business model.
Are you looking for an asset manager, or are you ready to explore the benefits of your own Family CFO? Click HERE to learn more about Asset Managers vs. Wealth Managers/Family CFO.
“If I only had a million dollars, life would be so much easier…”
Well, not necessarily! Many think more money equates to a simpler life. As wealth builds, life actually becomes more complex!
Many successful people are challenged with managing wealth, leaving little time to focus on what their wealth is for. With Buttonwood, we make it possible for you to focus on the rest of your life.
We are deeply involved in our clients lives as well as the community. This means we are uniquely suited to serving clients who recognize there are values beyond wealth. We specialize in focus on the creation, implementation, and ongoing strategy in your financial life– based upon your specific goals.
At Buttonwood, our objective is to provide you with answers to any questions you have, as well as learn what you want your life to look like and what you want your assets to do for you.
Our team of financial professionals work together seamlessly to:
- Offer holistic advice, education, and best practices for growing and managing wealth;
- Access to continuity and estate governance;
- Work with you to develop financial strategies designed to address your specific objectives;
- Customize services to address the specific needs of your family. We build a custom “box” to fit your needs;
- Anticipate and meet your needs through every life’s transitions today, tomorrow, and for generations to come.
Today, many individuals dedicate a significant amount of personal time managing the various aspects of their financial lives. We ask, what if, like a business, you could have your own Chief Financial Officer? This is the role we fulfill for families every day! We develop, implement, refine and revise customized strategies for each and every client we serve. Are you ready to explore the benefits of your very own CFO?
Ready to talk?
Let’s talk and see if our Family CFO services are a fit for you, your family and your needs.