What Makes Buttonwood Stand Out?
There are many options available in today’s world of financial advisors. Buttonwood serves in a unique niche; Your Family CFO. While asset managers focus only on investments, our fiduciary role ensures your best interest remains top of mind as we implement your holistic strategy.
What makes Buttonwood unique in the industry?
- We work for you, not for a big corporation. As we develop strategy we do so with your best interest in mind. We aren’t focused on selling you products, we provide solutions.
- Our multigenerational approach allows us to look 10, 20, 50 years or more into the future to avoid financial “potholes” we have seen others miss.
- We have a multigenerational perspective. We implement strategy designed to benefit multiple generations. From legacy, to charitable planning, to annual gifting strategies, our objective is to structure a plan that will benefit every generation.
- We provide you with the best of both worlds: Investment management across multiple custodial platforms, plus the development and implementation of comprehensive strategy usually limited to the “family office” business model.
Are you looking for an asset manager, or are you ready to explore the benefits of your own Family CFO? Click HERE to learn more about Asset Managers vs. Wealth Managers/Family CFO.
“If I only had a million dollars, life would be so much easier…”
Well, not necessarily! Many think more money equates to a simpler life. As wealth builds, life actually becomes more complex!
Many successful people are challenged with managing wealth, leaving little time to focus on what their wealth is for. With Buttonwood, we make it possible for you to focus on the rest of your life.
We are deeply involved in our clients lives as well as the community. This means we are uniquely suited to serving clients who recognize there are values beyond wealth. We specialize in focus on the creation, implementation, and ongoing strategy in your financial life– based upon your specific goals.
At Buttonwood, our objective is to provide you with answers to any questions you have, as well as learn what you want your life to look like and what you want your assets to do for you.
Our team of financial professionals work together seamlessly to:
- Offer holistic advice, education, and best practices for growing and managing wealth;
- Access to continuity and estate governance;
- Work with you to develop financial strategies designed to address your specific objectives;
- Customize services to address the specific needs of your family. We build a custom “box” to fit your needs;
- Anticipate and meet your needs through every life’s transitions today, tomorrow, and for generations to come.
Today, many individuals dedicate a significant amount of personal time managing the various aspects of their financial lives. We ask, what if, like a business, you could have your own Chief Financial Officer? This is the role we fulfill for families every day! We develop, implement, refine and revise customized strategies for each and every client we serve. Are you ready to explore the benefits of your very own CFO?
Ready to talk?
Let’s talk and see if our Family CFO services are a fit for you, your family and your needs.