Wealth Management Strategist
Areas of Expertise
- Tax Strategy
While attending Rockhurst University, I was able to encounter my first hands-on experience in the financial industry while working at Morgan Stanley. Upon completion of my degree in Financial Markets and Economic Analysis, I began my career working for a comprehensive financial planning firm. I enjoy helping individuals and families understand their financial well-being and the steps they can take to reach their life-long goals.
Born and raised in Kansas City, I have been blessed with the opportunity to truly appreciate all the city has to offer. In my free time I enjoy exploring the city’s nooks and crannies to find new places for dinner or drinks with friends and family. I currently live in Overland Park with my dog, Iggy. If I am not exploring the city, you can find me cheering on the Chiefs, Royals and KU Jayhawks, coaching lacrosse, or playing golf and tennis.
Professional & Community
- Wealth Management Strategist, Buttonwood Financial Group: 2020 – present
- Associate Financial Planner, Stepp & Rothwell, Inc.: 2016 – 2020
- Intern, Morgan Stanley: The Hamilton Retirement Group: 2015 – 2016
- Lacrosse Coach, Prairie Village Outlaws: 2018 – present
- Gala Planning Committee, Foster Adopt Connect: 2018 – present
Registrations / Licenses
- Rockhurst University, B.S.B.A Financial Markets and Economic Analysis
- KCBS Certified Competition Barbeque Judge